Thursday, November 15, 2012

This is still a blog

Yes I am still alive, now that image above is a painting I did over a photo. Just something I did out of the blue (or, red) and decided "Hey, the blog needs some love, so let's throw this up there".

So I've been looking for some sort of 3D job for a few months now, a couple leads have come up but nothing's clicked yet. I've started a few model projects to boost my portfolio, none of which are quite far enough yet to put up some progress shots, but their getting there.

So as might be apparent, I've definitely been in a massive art rut. I've done plenty of art between now and, well April, but not half as much as I could have done. Anyways, I think I'm starting to restart my engines, going to be doing a re-render of my train model, with wireframe and an AO pass so hopefully, if that works and doesn't take all of tomorrow, that should be up tomorrow.

Anyways, reviving this blog!

No comments: